Welcome to MadeinHome.ae. These are the terms and conditions governing your access to and use of the website MadeinHome.ae and its related sub-domains, sites, services and tools (the "Site"). By accepting these terms and conditions (including the linked information herein), and by using the Site, you represent that you agree to comply with these terms and conditions with MadeinHome.ae ("we", "us" or "MadeinHome.ae") in relation to your use of the Site (the "User Agreement"). This User Agreement is effective upon acceptance. If you do not agree to be bound by this User Agreement please do not access, register with or use this Site.
Eligibility for Membership
MadeinHome.ae wishes to ensure that its members are able to form legally binding contracts and further that minors do not purchase unsuitable content. Therefore membership of the Site is not available to persons under the age of 18 years. You represent that you are 18 years of age or over the age of 18 years before you become a member of the Site. Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of MadeinHome.ae under this User Agreement or at law, MadeinHome.ae reserves the right to limit or withdraw access to the Site or the membership of any person if MadeinHome.ae believes that person is under the age of 18 years. The Site is not available to persons whose membership has been suspended or withdrawn by MadeinHome.ae. Further, if you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind that entity to this User Agreement and that you and the business entity will comply with all applicable laws relating to online trading. No person or business entity may register as a member of the Site more than once.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
When you register as a member of the Site you have been or will be required to provide certain information and register a username and password for use on this Site.
On becoming a member of the Site, you agree:
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of, and restricting access to and use of, your account and password, and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password. You agree to immediately notify MadeinHome.ae of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security. In no event will MadeinHome.ae be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss of profits, goodwill or damage whatsoever resulting from the disclosure of your username and/or password. You may not use another person's account at any time, without the express permission of the account holder. You agree to reimburse MadeinHome.ae for any improper, unauthorised or illegal use of your account by you or by any person obtaining access to the Site, services or otherwise by using your designated username and password, whether or not you authorised such access.
- You will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by MadeinHome.ae's registration form (the "Registration Data").
You will not include:
- Any of your contact details, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers or other personal details. or (ii) the word " MadeinHome " in your registration user ID.
- Your store name shall not include the word " MadeinHome ".
- You will maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or if MadeinHome.ae has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with this User Agreement, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of MadeinHome.ae under this User Agreement or at law, MadeinHome.ae has the right to indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site.
MadeinHome.ae may (in its sole discretion and at any time), make any inquiries it considers necessary (whether directly or through a third party), and request that you provide it with further information or documentation, including without limitation to verify your identity and/or ownership of your financial instruments. Without limiting the foregoing, if you are a business entity or registered on behalf of a business entity such information or documentation may include your trade license, other incorporation documents and/or documentation showing any person's authority to act on your behalf. You agree to provide any information and/or documentation to MadeinHome.ae upon such requests. You acknowledge and agree that if you do not, MadeinHome.ae without liability may limit, suspend or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed / unverified accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time.
You agree that we may communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. MadeinHome.ae requires your agreement during the registration process to send you promotional emails to let you know about any new changes, features or promotional activities added to the Site. If, at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive promotional emails, you can opt out of receiving such promotional emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email.
Amendments to this User Agreement
You acknowledge and agree that MadeinHome.ae shall endeavour to give you notice for any amendment to this User Agreement that materially increases your obligations or decreases your rights under the User Agreement ("Substantial Amendment") in accordance with the terms of this User Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that MadeinHome.ae at its sole discretion and without liability may make amendments that are not Substantial Amendments without your further specific agreement at any time with immediate effect by posting a notice of the amendment on the Site.
Fees and Services
MadeinHome.ae is not an auction house nor a bank, and does not offer auction or banking services. The Site is an online platform allowing for the sale and purchase of items between end-user sellers and buyers.
Membership on the Site is free. MadeinHome.ae does not charge any fee for browsing, bidding and buying listed items on the Site. MadeinHome.ae charges transaction fees to all sellers when their item is successfully sold on the Site, listing fees for classifieds and special listing fees to sellers who use the special listing feature for listing their items.
Sellers must pay all fees due and payable to MadeinHome.ae after a successful sale and in the case that a buyer does not complete the transaction, the seller may seek a refund of the relevant transaction fees from MadeinHome.ae by submitting an online no-sale claim.
Before you list an item for sale through the Site, we request you to review the fees that you will be charged based on our Fees & Credit Policy which we may amend from time to time with immediate effect by posting the changes on the Site.
MadeinHome.ae may choose to temporarily change the fees for our services for promotional events (for example, free shipping days) or new services, and such temporary changes are effective in accordance with their terms when we post them on the Site.
Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in your country's currency. You must pay all fees payable to MadeinHome.ae (and any applicable taxes or charges) within 30 days of the date of any invoice to you from MadeinHome.ae with a valid payment method as set out in our Fees & Credit Policy.
In case of non-payment of fees and/or any applicable taxes and charges by you to MadeinHome.ae, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of MadeinHome.ae under this User Agreement or at law, MadeinHome.ae without liability reserves the right to:
- Issue you with a warning regarding the non-payment in question.
- Temporarily or indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership, if you fail to make the outstanding payment within 7 calendar days of MadeinHome.ae issuing a warning to you.
- MadeinHome.ae also reserves the right to take any necessary steps including legal action in case of non-payment of fees by you to MadeinHome.ae.
- Invoice you for a fixed late payment fee (as set out in our Fees and Credit Policy from time to time).
- Take any steps MadeinHome.ae considers necessary including without limitation legal action for recovery of the outstanding fees and/or any applicable taxes and charges.
- Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalogue may be mispriced. We will verify pricing when processing your order. If we have made a mistake and a product's correct price is higher than the price on the Website, we may either contact you before shipping to request whether you want to buy the product at the correct price or cancel your order. If a product's correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount and send you the product.
The MadeinHomeSafePay system means that payment for items on the Site may be made online or partly online through the MadeinHome.ae payment facilities Cash On Delivery ("COD") (or other payment methods which MadeinHome.ae may make available on the Site from time to time) .
By providing the COD payment facilities, MadeinHome.ae is merely facilitating the making of online payments by buyers possible but MadeinHome.ae is not involved in the process of buying and selling items on the Site. All sales and purchases on the Site continue to be bipartite contracts between the buyer and the seller of an item(s) and MadeinHome.ae is not responsible for any non-performance, breach or any other claim relating to or arising out of any contract entered into between any buyers and sellers, nor does MadeinHome.ae have any fiduciary duty to any user. You acknowledge and agree that MadeinHome.ae will hold your funds at your own risk.
- use "keyword spamming" in listing items for sale (when you place brand names or other inappropriate keywords in a title or description for the purpose of gaining attention or diverting members to a listing).
- fail to deliver payment for items purchased by you, unless the seller has materially changed the item's description or related matters after you bid, a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot authenticate the seller's identity.
- fail to deliver items purchased from you, unless the buyer fails to meet the posted terms, or you cannot authenticate the buyer's identity.
- attempt to conclude transactions relating to an auction or offer for sale on the Site (including by cancelling an auction or offer of sale) outside of the Site.
- use contacts made by buying or selling on the Site to solicit (including by email or otherwise) sales on other items directly and/or from another website.
- claim an item was not sold when in MadeinHome.ae's sole discretion the item was sold in accordance with this User Agreement and the Site's policies.
- in case of purchase of/placing a successful bid for an artwork which is marked as "non-exportable" on the Site you agree that the artwork shall not be exported out of the United Arab Emirates or otherwise dealt in any such manner which shall be in contravention of any applicable laws and regulations for the time being in force.
- manipulate or attempt to manipulate the Site in any way including the prices of any item or services on the Site (either alone or in conjunction with other users).
- circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, thes billing process, or fees owed to MadeinHome.ae.
- take any action that may undermine the Site's feedback and ratings systems (including but not limited to the display, import or export of feedback information off the Site or use of such information for purposes unrelated to MadeinHome.ae).
- transfer your Site account (including feedback) and username to another party without our consent.
- distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes.
- distribute viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, Easter eggs or other computer programming technologies that may harm the Site, or the interests or property of the Site's users.
- create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers.
- take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
- attempt to take over another user's account or carry out any hacking or phishing of the Site or user accounts and related features.
- export or re-export any Site tools except in compliance with the export control laws of any relevant jurisdictions.
- copy, modify, or distribute any content from the Site or otherwise infringe the Site's copyright material and/or trademarks in any way.
- violate any laws, rules, regulations, guidelines, third party rights or our policies.
- abuse MadeinHome.ae's Shipping Policy , Listing Policy , or any of MadeinHome.ae's other policies or terms and conditions posted on the Site from time to time.
You undertake, represent and warrant that:
- you are 18 years of age or over the age of 18 years.
- if you are a corporate representative, you have authority to bind the corporate entity.
- you are the sole and exclusive legal and beneficial owner of all items of any description that you wish to offer for sale on the Site and you have complete right, title and authority to deal in and offer for sale such items.
- you will inform MadeinHome.ae of any postings, items or transactions which appear to be in violation of this User Agreement.
- you shall comply with all applicable domestic and international laws and regulations regarding and relating to your use of the Site.
- information you provide on the Site in respect of items you wish to sell shall be as accurate as reasonably possible.
- you will not disclose your contact details including but not limited to phone numbers, addresses, or email addresses in the bidding, buying or listing processes, or anywhere on the Site including the feedback area, discussion forum or through any e-mail feature of the Site intended to bypass use of MadeinHome.ae.
- you will not use contact information provided to you during the course of a transaction on the Site to solicit additional sales offline or on another website.
- you will not harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including but not limited to email addresses and other contact information.
- you will not disclose or publicise any personal information about users or otherwise access or use information about other users in a manner which (in our sole discretion) may constitute a breach of privacy and/or applicable laws.
All content included on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, is the property and copyright work of either MadeinHome.ae, its users, its content suppliers or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws. The compilation of the content on the Site is the exclusive property and copyright of MadeinHome.ae and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws.
"MadeinHome.ae" and related logos, and other words and logos on the Site (including without limitation "MadeinHomeSafePay") are either unregistered trademarks or registered trademarks of MadeinHome.ae and are protected by international trademark and other intellectual property rights and laws. MadeinHome.ae's trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not MadeinHome.ae's nor in any manner that disparages or discredits MadeinHome.ae. All other trademarks not owned by MadeinHome.ae that appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by MadeinHome.ae.
Please report problems of any kind or violations of this User Agreement to MadeinHome.ae. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated, please notify MadeinHome.ae. Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of MadeinHome.ae under this User Agreement or at law, MadeinHome.ae may limit, suspend or withdraw a user's access to the Site and/or a user's membership of the Site or remove hosted content. Also MadeinHome.ae can choose to take other technical and/or legal steps against users who create problems or possible legal liabilities of any kind, who infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties or who act inconsistently with this User Agreement or our policies.
MadeinHome.ae has a "Buyer Protection Program" which seeks to assist buyers to ensure their purchase is protected against fraud by any sellers on the Site. If a buyer has purchased an item by way of any of the MadeinHomeSafePay processes and never received it or received an item worth significantly less in value compared to what was described by the seller, the buyer may seek protection under the Buyer Protection Program. The Buyer Protection Program involves reimbursement by MadeinHome.ae to the buyer of the value of the item only. To be eligible under the Buyer Protection Program a buyer needs to file a complaint with MadeinHome.ae within 48 hours of receiving (or not receiving) the relevant item. MadeinHome.ae will investigate the matter and if it has been determined (by MadeinHome.ae in its sole discretion) that the seller has intentionally defrauded the buyer in relation to the item for which MadeinHome.ae has reimbursed the buyer, MadeinHome.ae may limit, suspend or withdraw the seller's access to the Site and/or the seller's membership and MadeinHome.ae may charge the seller for MadeinHome.ae's costs in reimbursing the buyer and for any handling and shipping (in accordance with the Fees & Credit Policy . MadeinHome.ae reserves the right to take such further steps as it considers necessary including without limitation legal action. You acknowledge and agree that if any item returned to MadeinHome.ae by a buyer is illegal or otherwise unlawful that MadeinHome.ae may in its sole discretion destroy the item or take any other steps as it considers necessary.
Platform for Communication
The Site is only a platform for communication whereby users may meet and interact with one another for the purpose of the sale and purchase of items. MadeinHome.ae does not buy or sell items. MadeinHome.ae is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between two users of the Site and cannot guarantee that a buyer or seller will complete a transaction or accept the return of an item or provide any refund for the same. You will not hold MadeinHome.ae responsible for other users' content, actions, or inactions, or items or Information they list or post.In particular:
MadeinHome.ae is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between users and does not transfer legal ownership of items from the seller to the buyer. The contract for sale of any item shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the seller and the buyer. At no time shall any right, title or interest over any item vest with MadeinHome.ae nor shall MadeinHome.ae have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such item or the contract between the buyer and seller.
MadeinHome.ae is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance, losses, damages or delays as a result of items which are unavailable.
MadeinHome.ae is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between users.
MadeinHome.ae has no control over and does not guarantee the quality, safety or legality of items advertised, the truth or accuracy of users' content or listings, the ability of sellers to sell items, or the ability of buyers to pay for items.
MadeinHome.ae does not make any representation or warranty as to the attributes (including but not limited to quality, worth or marketability) of the items proposed to be sold or purchased on the Site. In particular, MadeinHome.ae does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any items on the Site, nor is MadeinHome.ae a supplier or manufacturer of any items sold by users or purchased by users.
MadeinHome.ae does not make any representation or warranty as to the attributes (including but not limited to legal title, creditworthiness, or identity) of any of its users.
The Site may include links to third party websites that are controlled by and maintained by others. MadeinHome.ae cannot accept any responsibility for the materials or offers for goods or services featured on such websites and any link to such websites is not an endorsement of such websites or a warranty that such websites will be free of viruses or other such items of a destructive nature and you acknowledge and agree that MadeinHome.ae is not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites. However you acknowledge and agree that you may not include links in any user-posted content on the Site.
Users shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, and insurance as between each other and MadeinHome.ae holds no responsibility in respect of such arrangements.
MadeinHome.ae accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
MadeinHome.ae excludes all implied warranties, terms and conditions and is not liable for any loss of money, goodwill or reputation, or any special, indirect or consequential damages arising directly or indirectly, out of your use of or your inability to use the Site.
You release and indemnify MadeinHome.ae and/or any of its officers and representatives in respect of any claim, demand, dispute, cost, damage, liability or other consequence (direct or indirect) of any of the actions of the users of the Site and you specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law.
MadeinHome.ae and its affiliates shall have the right to discard, destroy, liquidate or auction and as it may deem appropriate any of the Sellers goods/Items within sixty (60) days after receipt by the Courier Company in the event of those goods/Items are being returned/undelivered from the Customers for any reason, provided that the Seller has been notified of the said return of the Items/Goods by email to his email address provided by the Seller and in the event that the Seller did not arrange for the pickup of the these returned items/goods . This clause shall be considered as an explicit authorization to MadeinHome.ae to destroy and/or liquated any of the items/goods mentioned above and shall be without any objection from the Sellers and without any liability to MadeinHome.ae. Furthermore, MadeinHome.ae is also authorized to deduct any fees or costs that might be incurred through the disposition and/or liquidation of the above which shall be claimed and/or deducted from the account of the Seller.
Breach of User Agreement
Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of MadeinHome.ae under this User Agreement or at law or otherwise, MadeinHome.ae may immediately and without liability: limit your activity, remove your bids, end your listings, warn other users of your actions, temporarily / indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your membership, and/or limit or withdraw your access to the Site:
- If you breach this User Agreement.
- If MadeinHome.ae is unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide.
- If MadeinHome.ae believes (in its sole discretion) that your actions may cause legal liability for you, other users or MadeinHome.ae.
MadeinHome.ae may at any time at its sole discretion reinstate suspended users. A user that has been indefinitely suspended or had their membership withdrawn may not register or attempt to register with MadeinHome.ae or use the Site in any manner whatsoever until such time that such user is reinstated by MadeinHome.ae. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you breach this User Agreement MadeinHome.ae reserves the right to recover any amounts due and owing by you to MadeinHome.ae or any losses and damages caused by you to MadeinHome.ae and to take such steps including legal action and/or the initiation of criminal proceedings against you as MadeinHome.ae in its sole discretion deems necessary. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not constitute a waiver of MadeinHome.ae's right to take any actions with respect to that, or subsequent or similar breaches. MadeinHome.ae does not guarantee that it will take action against all breaches that there may be of this User Agreement.
Bidding and Buying
All bids (under the "auction" format) ("Bids") and all purchases (under the "Buy It Now" format) ("Purchases") on the Site are a commitment by you to complete the purchase of the item on which you have placed the Bid or which you have purchased. If you are the highest bidder / purchaser for any item and your Bid / Purchase is accepted by the seller ("Winning Buyer"), you are obligated to complete the transaction with the seller. In order for you to qualify and be identified as the Winning Buyer of an auction, the following priority parameters are applied by MadeinHome.ae:
- Price: a higher price Bid always supersedes any lower price bids.
- Quantity: Between Bids of the same price, a Bid for a higher quantity shall supersede.
- Time: Between Bids of the same price and for the same quantity, the Bid which was placed first in point of time shall supersede other such Bids.
You acknowledge and agree that in the event that dual Winning Buyers are displayed on the Site for a single auction, the user who receives an email from the Site declaring them the Winning Buyer will be the only Winning Buyer for that auction. MadeinHome.ae's decision on the success or otherwise of a bid shall be final and binding. It reserves the right to reject or void bids, whether winning or not, that it deems not to have been made in good faith, or that are restricted or prohibited.
As a Winning Buyer you may increase the amount or volume of your Bid or Purchase but you may not reduce the amount or volume of your Bid or Purchase or withdraw / cancel your Bid or Purchase. By bidding or purchasing an item you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included by the seller in the item's description on the Site (so long as those conditions of sale are not in violation of this User Agreement or are not in compliance with applicable laws). A Winning buyer must contact the seller or initiate an order for the item within 48 hours of the relevant auction closing or of a successful Purchase. As a buyer on the Site we encourage you to post feedback on the seller after the auction is closed. In case of consumer goods generally available in retail stores, sellers on the Site may or may not specify the normal retail prices of items being sold. You are advised to independently verify the retail prices of such items if you so desire.
You agree not to test the Site with false bids or purchases, nor to use a false name, other false personal information or use an unauthorised or known invalid credit card to Bid or Purchase. Without prejudice to the rights and remedies available to MadeinHome.ae under this User Agreement or at law, MadeinHome.ae may take such steps as it deems appropriate or necessary including taking legal action against users who intentionally enter erroneous, fictitious or fraudulent Bids or Purchases. Please be aware that even if you do not give MadeinHome.ae your real name, your web browser transmits a unique address to us, which can be used by law enforcement officials to identify you.
Selling & Hosting Auctions
As a registered member of the Site, you may list item(s) for sale on the Site. You may only offer for sale or sell item(s) on the Site in compliance with applicable laws and you must be legally able to offer for sale or sell such items under applicable laws. Listings may only include text descriptions, graphics and pictures that describe your item for sale. All listed items must be listed in an appropriate category on the Site. Soliciting business offline or outside of the Site, by indicating your contact details (e.g. contact phone number, address or e-mail) in the item listing or elsewhere on the Site other than in your registration data is expressly prohibited and would constitute a breach of this User Agreement. All of your listed items must be kept in stock to allow for the immediate completion of your transaction with a Winning Buyer. The listing description of the item must not be misleading and must describe the actual current condition of the item. If the item description does not match the actual current condition of the item, you agree to refund any amounts in relation to that item that you may have received from the buyer. You agree not to list a single item multiple times for "buy now" sales, including without limitation across various categories on the Site. You acknowledge and agree that MadeinHome.ae has the right to delete such multiple listings of the same item.
Immediately after an auction is successfully closed an e-mail is sent from the Site to both the Winning Buyer and the seller providing each of them with the contact information of the other party (including email address, shipping address and a contact phone number if allowed by them when bidding/purchasing or selling) to enable them to get in touch with each other for the sole purpose of fulfilling the transaction. Please note that the contact information that will be sent out will be the information that is provided by the users in their registration data on MadeinHome.ae. You acknowledge and agree that MadeinHome.ae has the right to use your registration data for this purpose and a that MadeinHome.ae is not responsible for the accuracy or otherwise of any user's registration data. You acknowledge and agree that you will not use another user's data for any purpose other than fulfilling a relevant transaction resulting from selling item(s) on the Site.
MadeinHome.ae encourages buyers and sellers on the Site to provide feedback on each other's conduct after a transaction has closed. as this helps all users know what it is like to deal with the said buyer/seller. Your feedback will be displayed along with your user ID on the Site. You cannot retract the feedback once you have left it. MadeinHome.ae will not be responsible or liable in any way for the feedback that you post on the Site. You agree not to make comments that are not factual in nature including without limitation making any racist comments, using profanity, abusing another user, disrespecting another culture or any other derogatory or inappropriate comments. You further agree not to post feedback in order to solicit sales outside of the Site and not to display contact information of any person within any feedback. If you continuously receive negative feedback ratings, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of MadeinHome.ae under this User Agreement or at law, MadeinHome.ae reserves the right to suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site.
You acknowledge and agree that your feedback consists of comments left by other users with whom you transact and a composite feedback number compiled by MadeinHome.ae, and that together these convey your full user profile. As feedback ratings are not designed for any purpose other than for facilitating trading between the users, you agree that you shall not market or export your MadeinHome.ae feedback rating in any venue other than on the Site. MadeinHome.ae does not provide the technical ability to allow you to import feedback from other websites to the Site because a composite number, without the corresponding feedback does not reflect your true online reputation within our community.
Withdrawal of Access and/or Membership
Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of MadeinHome.ae under this User Agreement or at law or otherwise, MadeinHome.ae may limit, suspend or withdraw your membership and / or your access to the Site at any time, without notice, for any reason, including without limitation, breach of this User Agreement.
MadeinHome.ae provides the Site and its services on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without any warranty or guarantee of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, compatibility, security, accuracy and non-infringement. MadeinHome.ae makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Site or that the operation of the Site will be error free and/or uninterrupted. MadeinHome.ae makes no warranty that defects will be corrected or that the Site or its servers are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive. The nature of Internet communications means that this Site may be susceptible to data corruption, interception, non-availability and delays. The Site may also be unavailable from time to time due to repairs, maintenance or development work. You agree that MadeinHome.ae has no obligation to provide support for the Site. You expressly agree that you use the Site at your own risk.
Limitation of Liabilities
To the extent permitted by law, MadeinHome.ae, its officers, employees, agents, affiliates and suppliers shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary, including but not limited to, losses or damages for loss of profits, goodwill, business, opportunity, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site, its services or this User Agreement (however arising, including negligence or otherwise and whether or not MadeinHome.ae has been advised of the possibility of such losses or damages).
If you are dissatisfied with the Site or any content or materials on it, your sole exclusive remedy is to discontinue your use of it. Further, you agree that any unauthorised use of the Site and its services as a result of your negligent act or omission would result in irreparable injury to MadeinHome.ae and MadeinHome.ae shall treat any such unauthorised use as subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement.
You agree to indemnify and hold MadeinHome.ae and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents and suppliers harmless from any and all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses), howsoever suffered or incurred due to or arising out of your breach of this User Agreement, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
Relationship and Notice
None of the provisions of this User Agreement shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between you and MadeinHome.ae and you shall have no authority to bind MadeinHome.ae in any manner whatsoever.
Except as explicitly stated otherwise, any notices to MadeinHome.ae from you shall be given by you by email to MadeinHome.ae at legal@MadeinHome.ae with a physical copy sent to us by mail or courier, such notice deemed given on confirmation of its receipt to you by MadeinHome.ae by return email. Any notices to you from MadeinHome.ae shall be given by notices posted on the Site or by email to the email address you provide to us during the registration process and shall be deemed to be received by you 48 hours after any such email is sent. Alternatively, we may give you notice by mail or prepaid shipping to the address provided to us during the registration process. In such case, notice shall be deemed given 7 days after the date of mailing.
If any dispute, claim, controversy or difference (including in relation to any tortious or statutory claim) ("Dispute") arises out of or in connection with or in relation to this User Agreement, including (without limitation) any question regarding the formation, existence, scope, performance, interpretation, validity or termination of this User Agreement or this clause, or any question regarding the legal relationships established by this User Agreement or the consequences of its nullity, then the parties shall first attempt amicably to settle the Dispute through good-faith negotiations over a period of thirty (30) calendar days commencing on the date that a party first sends to the other party a written notice of the Dispute.
In the event that a Dispute has not been settled amicably by the relevant parties by the end of such thirty (30) calendar day-period, the parties hereby agree that the Dispute shall be referred to and finally resolved by binding arbitration as set out below, under the Arbitration Rules of the Dubai International Financial Centre - London Court of International Arbitration ("LCIA"), which rules ("Rules") are deemed to be incorporated by reference into this clause. The number of arbitrators shall be one. The parties to the arbitration shall seek to agree on a sole arbitrator to be nominated to the LCIA court for appointment. If the parties to the arbitration fail to nominate a sole arbitrator within 30 days from the date of the service of the request upon the respondent (or such greater or lesser period as may be fixed by the LCIA Court), the sole arbitrator shall be appointed by the LCIA Court. The seat or legal place of the arbitration shall be Dubai International Financial Centre in Dubai, UAE. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in the English language and the award shall be in English. The foregoing provisions of this clause are without prejudice to the right of MadeinHome.ae to seek interim relief at any time from any court of competent jurisdiction (whether or not an arbitrator has been appointed) and MadeinHome.ae shall not be deemed to have breached this arbitration agreement or infringed the powers of the arbitrator for having done so.
Transfer of Rights and Obligations
You hereby grant MadeinHome.ae the right to, and irrevocably acknowledge and agree that MadeinHome.ae may at any time, transfer all or any part of its rights, benefits, obligations or liabilities (whether express or assumed) under this User Agreement to any of its affiliates without requiring your further specific agreement. MadeinHome.ae agrees to use all reasonable endeavours to provide notice to you of any transfer by way of a posting on the Site. You may not at any time, without the prior written consent of MadeinHome.ae, transfer all or any part of your rights, benefits, obligations or liabilities (whether express or assumed) under this User Agreement without the prior written consent of MadeinHome.ae.
If any clause of this User Agreement shall be deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, such clause shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of this User Agreement. This User Agreement (as amended from time to time in accordance with the terms of this User Agreement) sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and MadeinHome.ae with respect to the subject matter hereof.
No person who is not a party to this User Agreement shall have any right to enforce any term of this User Agreement. If this User Agreement is translated into any language other than English, whether on the Site or otherwise, the English text shall prevail.
This User Agreement is governed by, and construed in accordance with, UAE law. This clause will survive any expiry or cancellation of this User Agreement for any reason.